[stylist] Something to ponder

P. Campbell pcampbell16 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 10 15:06:09 UTC 2012

My first two books, COME HOME MY HEART was done in hard cover by Avalon, and
in large-print by Thorndike Press.  My nonfiction title FRIENDSHIPS IN THE
DARK was done in hard cover Brett Books, soft cover, Saint Martins Press,
large-print, Thorndike, Chinese, Sea Dove Press, and JK Thorpe, The United
Kingdom.

My recent releases are digital books, WHO WILL HEAR THEM CRY, and a book for
young people, A PLACE TO BELONG.

They are both available from Smashwords and Amazon.  I'll put the links
below in case anybody is interested in reading more about them.

A Place To Belong
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/212627

http://www.amazon.com/Aplace-To-Belong-ebook/dp/B008VBG83I

Who Will Hear Them Cry

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/149753

http://www.amazon.com/Who-Will-Hear-Them-ebook/dp/B007WMRRRS

Most of my writing, and all of my books have dealt with blind characters.  I
believe that this is a good way to acquaint the sighted world with blindness
in a realistic manner as well as telling a good story.

Thank you so much for your interest, and for the list.

Phyllis