[stylist] Something to ponder

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Dec 11 05:14:46 UTC 2012

I think in that case you'd have to have a vivid imagination.
Example, in a story I was writing, one of the children died.  After losing
my own baby, I went back and read what I'd written some ten years before and
it was spot on.
Yet, mostly, if you've not read or talked to someone who has experienced the
thing you want to write of, it would be tough.
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg