[stylist] Something to ponder

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 20:59:14 UTC 2012

Hi Guys. I am back. Some wonderful pints here. I agree with many of you. I
truly think a person adept at empathy would have better luck writing about
emotions they have never personally experienced, but that does not mean it
is impossible. The word 'research' could be taken in many ways. One does
not have to in an interview with pen and pad, or google to research. If one
is observant in life and pays attention to those encountered, well then the
research is done. One thing to remember though is that everybody had
different experiences and different abilities. No one does things exactly
like another. Advice and counsel many be given, but it may not be received.
I myself, cannot write about my own emotional experiences until I witness
it being experienced by others. Don't know why. That's just me. Wonderful
discussion here. You all had great points even if they did not fit for
everybody. Eve       Live life as a sponge.