[stylist] Cheers!

Atty Rose attyrose at cox.net
Wed Dec 26 19:58:26 UTC 2012

How awsome to give those sorts of gifts. My son's girlfriend, visiting from
Canada, gave me a gorgious croshayed scarf of green and silver!

She is very clever. At my sisters there was a 93 year old woman, my
brother-in-laws mother. As gift after gift was piled next to her she laughed
and giggled like a young girl and said to me in her broken English, she is
from Poland, that never in her life had she ever received so many gifts! She
is usually in Poland at Christmas.

She whispered in my ear that she thinks next year she will make sure to be
back.

Creativity and health to all of you and yours,
Atty