[stylist] Cheers!

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Dec 26 18:38:32 UTC 2012

Hi Creative Friends,

I trust  you all had a great  day yesterday and have memories galore to tuck away for future times of reflection.

I gave pottery, paintings, and knitted scarves to everyone for Christmas.  What a joy to give loved ones things made by our hands, with time and love in every stroke, stitch, and thought. Creative gifts are from the heart; they are priceless.

It's a most wonderful thing to experience the joy of giving things  made by hand, for each person.

Cheers to all of you today. Here, in western Pennsylvania, there  is a blizzard in progress.  It is predicted to be coming down all day long - OH, how I love it. A perfect day to sit quietly;  I reflect  on it all. Meanwhile,  I   knit away on a new  project.

JOYS of the SEASON to all.

Lynda