[stylist] questions

Kyle woodard wallacewoodard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 00:26:36 UTC 2012

Hey all Wallace Kyle Woodard here just had a few questions for you wanting
to get some peoples advice and opinions from those of you who may have some
advice to share. I have always been a poet and a writer of articles and
have had some success in these areas as shows my job and my book, however I
have always wanted to write fiction and stories and have some really great
ideas however am struggling to form those ideas and scene images into words
on paper. I was looking for advice on processes and techniques that work
for you as well as any other advice you may have thanks in advance.

Wallace Kyle Woodard