[stylist] BookShare and libraries

P. Campbell pcampbell16 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 29 00:39:34 UTC 2012

Julie, I do hope I'm not going to bring down a fire storm on our heads, but
I agree.

First of all, Smashwords makes titles available in TXT, and RTF both of
which work well on the PC, Book Sense, the Book Port, (sorry, don't remember
the exact name of the Port( Victor Stream, and Braille Note Apex.  I feel
sure they will work with other products, but these are the ones I know
about.

Like you, I want to share with other blind people, and will do so, but would
really like to give it a chance in the marketplace first.  Remember that
likely most of the books available on Book Share are by established writers.
I will definitely make my books available there eventually and be honored to
do so, but as I've said I'd like to get them established first.

I do hope this doesn't offend anybody.

Phyllis