[stylist] holidays

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 29 16:34:12 UTC 2012

Lynda,
What a house full that is; 27 people. Wow, and I thought
that we had a lot at our beach house but it was slightly less people than
that. We were at a extended family trip at Fripp Island for the event with
many people.

I enjoyed Christmas and even saw snow falling as we rode home as well as a
dusting of snow when I arrived home; it had snowed the morning we got home.
I got several useful presents such as clothes, a Victor reader stratus, and
itunes gift cards.

Stay safe and warm and enjoy the after holiday sales and festivities.
Ashley