[stylist] holidays

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Dec 29 18:55:41 UTC 2012

Yes, Ashley, we always have a full house during the holidays. I am expecing
another family to arrive this afternoon - four more, from Kentucky. Not only
do they all come home, they bring their dogs, too. I have five cats, and two
dogs - plus they all bring a dog or two as well.

Three years ago, we had our daughter's wedding right here at our home on
Christmas Day. We had 27 family members, plus the pastor and his family of
FIVE children and a wife. Plus, 8 dogs - three of them over 100 pounds -
German Shepherds. What a fun day it was, and to remember the joy of it all ,
we have never taken down one of the wedding bell decorations. It hands
inside the front door, as you would enter the house. It is a reminder of the
joy and festivity of that very special day.

For Easter, and Thanksgiving, we all go to Kentucky to one of our daughter's
homes in Burlington. We call ourselves "the Lambert Tribe."
Lynda