[stylist] BookShare and libraries

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Dec 29 23:05:35 UTC 2012

Donna,

I mean training a guide dog from scratch.  I hadn't thought of checking
out options for publishing it in Braille.  That is an excellent idea!
Thank you!

also I didn't mean that you had given up.  You have thought through your
goals for the book and have formulated a plan.  I've read about some
authors who give their books away for various reasons.  I don't think
that's giving up either.  It's doing what is right for you.  I don't
think success means making a boatload of money.  We all define success a
little bit differently.  Whatever your goals for success are, I wish you
all the best.