[stylist] Success

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 01:49:55 UTC 2012

Julie,

True. I had a prof who said once we put pen to paper, so to speak, we
are writers. We don't have to be published to be considered writers or
successful ones at that.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can
satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for
another world."
C. S. Lewis
Message: 12