[stylist] Self publishing- Weeding out the crap

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 20:14:41 UTC 2012

I wouldn't say traditional publishing weeds out all the crap as we have
seen with 50 Shades of Grey and Twilight, smirky grin.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can
satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for
another world."
C. S. Lewis

Message: 10