[stylist] 3 Keys To Business Success./Re: new writing prompt

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Fri Feb 3 15:09:16 UTC 2012

Chris,

So sad you had to kill time like that. I suppose
you forget your keys every so often just to be
nostalgic? :). Sure  I'd be happy to hear your
grammar and punctuation input. I'd messed with it
a bit here and there and think I lost my bearing
in some areas :). I will say there are sentence
fragments which I'm not worreid about. That is
very common in this type of writing. As well
starting sentences with And" and such. In fact
it's almost encouraged, to simulate how one
actually might talk. Bleeding ears for some I'm
sure :). Nonetheless, sticking as close to the
rules and still pull that off is best. Let me
have it when you have time, I appreciate it. 'grin'.

Brad

On 2/3/2012  08:00 AM Chris Kuell said...