[stylist] Art is God's Voice

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri Feb 10 15:41:30 UTC 2012

You were min inspiration this morning, Jackie. Thank you!

I turned my response to you into a new blog article. I know people look
askance at me, wondering how I do the things I do if I cannot see. Your
questions led me to write about this topic this morning.

I am in no way any sort of voice for anyone else who has sight loss. All I
really know is my own experiences with this journey.  The choices I have
made are for me alone, and they are choices that work for me. Each of us is
an individual, and each of us has a way of working through our life and our
profession that is ours alone. I am sharing a portion of my own experiences
in the article.

What we have in common, I believe, is not our sight loss, but our creativity
and curiosity about those we are walking with on this journey. We still
respond tho people who are like minded and those  we have connections with
through our philosophy and interests.

Lynda