[stylist] Art is God's Voice

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Feb 13 22:54:19 UTC 2012

Now that I am in touch with some other writers, I am thinking a lot more
about resuming my own writing. I am keeping a journal - not a daily log, but
an occasional discussion. I am putting each into a binder, and I save it on
my computer, too. I have a folder for the year 2012 Journal. Then, I can
look up any entry, by the day and month, as I would want to do. They are in
sequence in the folder, so easy to find when I need it.

the other thing I need to do is to QUIT spending so much time on Face Book!
That will be a goal for me, to start doing more writing seriousaly, and back
off the amount of time spent on Face Book.  It really is, for the most part,
a waste of my time. This one thing alone would give me writing time.

Lynda