[stylist] VR thanks

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Feb 14 03:25:41 UTC 2012

If you have JAWS on your computer, go play in the settings and there are the
RealSpeak voices  I use plain old Reed so I'm not familiar with all of them.
But I play now and then to see if I'd like a different one.  However, some
things I refuse to change.
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg