[stylist] Please read my blog

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 22:55:29 UTC 2012

Jackie,

Thank you for reading. My goal with my blogs is often to attempt to
place the reader into my mindset. It's one thing to intellectually
understand something, and another to have an emotional response to it. I
hope I manage to succeed at this at least some of the time, grin.

No, this wasn't a recent episode; I draw on years of situations and
experiences for blogs. I haven't been on Stylist much just because I've
been busy. Thank you for the thoughts though.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan