[stylist] do you ever skip around in your story when you write it?

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Feb 18 15:47:36 UTC 2012

I don't write stories. I write articles on art/artists/literature/writers -
everything I write is research based and cross disiplined - art and
literature merge in all my work.  In this book about Robert Bly _
http://www.amazon.com/Sibling-Society-Terry-White/dp/0761818235/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1329579261&sr=1-4

I wrote the 6th chapter - usine Bly's images and expanded some of his ideas
into an exploration on the African American woman - the mother-daughter
relationship from mythology to contemporary time.

I am also the author of a book of poetry _
http://www.kotapress.com/books/booksPoetryTitles.htm

Concerti: Psalms for the Pilgrimage_   _
http://www.amazon.com/Concerti-Psalms-Pilgrimage-Lynda-Lambert/dp/1929359187/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1329579708&sr=1-3

It is a collection of poetry, reflections, drawings I creted over a 10 year
period while living in Europe every summer. The poems and reflections were
written in Austria, Italsy, Czech Republic, and Germany for this book.

I DO NEED to begin WORKING again...I have resumed my ART LIFE, but have left
my literature life on the back burner - I wonder why that is? I have been
working on journal articles though, but that is just personal, not for
public.

Lynda