[stylist] Do you skip around a story when writing

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 18 23:47:43 UTC 2012

Vejas,

Yes, most writers write out of sequence. I do this a lot because I tend
to only "see" a chapter, or even just a scene at a time, so I will write
what is in my head and later connect the parts, or by writing one part
can often lead to more inspiration for a story. More often than naught,
my stories take on their own direction so I have to write what comes to
mind to discover that thread.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: