[stylist] Collecting Books

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Feb 19 00:16:37 UTC 2012

Henrietta, you and I are surely kindred spirits - two peas in a pod. I
thought I was the only crazy blind lady who still bought real books that I
cannot read or see. I am not alone!  I seldom have ever mentioned this to
anyone at all - and my husband never has questioned me when the books show
up on the Visa statement. One of these days, I think he just might ask a
question about it.

Lynda