[stylist] Collecting Books

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sat Feb 18 20:54:27 UTC 2012

OH, Hi, LInda,
It has been so many years since I could read an actual book. I think I was in eighth grade. Then they were large print. but the books i have purchased since then would probably pay for a college education. Well, maybe a couple years. lol

I love my book shelf. I love the feel. You are right, the heft and smell are wonderful. I love to sit in the library and just enjoy. There is always the hope someone you love will want to read your books. Then you can share them with a special meaning.

Don't feel bad about buying books. But I will say, we need to keep this in check. If we spend so much on print books that we can't afford things that would help us as people who are blind we might need help. lol

When the Grand Kids were young, I would check books out of Grandma's library. No, I rarely saw them returned but I knew where they were.
Henrietta