[stylist] Fw: [Writers-chat] making a book

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Feb 20 18:41:06 UTC 2012

Barbara,
Great idea, and I hope you will follow it up with a press release to your
local papers about your generous donation. I think (and I'm not sure what
your time frame is here) that more writing would be a better idea than any
pictures that aren't related to the poetry. If you have the time, you might
want to seek the assistance of a local photographer or artist to see if they
have something that could go with some of the poems or writing. It wouldn't
have to be a lot of pictures, just a few pertenant ones, especially if
there's some local connection. Then, your press release would be about
donations of both of your work.

Let us know what happens with it.
Donna