[stylist] Fw: [Writers-chat] making a book

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Feb 20 19:11:17 UTC 2012

This is really good advice.
Writing your own press releases is so very important. If we  write them
ourself, we  usually get what we wanted,

And another tip: When you are interviewed for a newspaper, this is YOUR
OPPORTUNITY TO ASK for something. I always decide in advance of an interview
for the newspaper, exactly what I WANT to put out there in the interview.  I
figure out WHAT I want to ask for - what I need - and you would be amazed
how well this works.

Lynda