[stylist] How to Read a Poem

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Feb 21 17:41:59 UTC 2012

Virginia always spoke her writing out loud every day while walking her dogs.
She would walk along, speaking her ideas out loud. I have read of many
authors who read their work out loud often during and after the writing.
And, there is no way a poem will ever be understood or appreciated without
speaking it out loud.
Lynda