[stylist] How to Read a Poem

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Wed Feb 22 14:41:43 UTC 2012

I miss that as well, Lynda.... Although I still read  print, book printing
has changed and it's gotten more difficult for me...audio  books are great
but I miss the feel of that book in my hands and having my nose  buried
between the pages..

In a message dated 2/22/2012 8:37:38 A.M. Central Standard Time,