[stylist] How to Read a Poem

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Feb 22 14:53:02 UTC 2012

ah, me too! You know I go to amazon.com sometimes and check out the new
books available in poetry. then, I get carried away, and before I know it, I
am clicking on the ones I want. I order them, knowing I cannot read them! I
have several new ones on the way right now. I just cannot get beyond the
desire to hold a book. I would say that is what I miss most of all in my
life - that I cannot hold a book, sit down on the couch with a nice
comforter around me on a cold day, and sip my coffee as I read my book. And,
did I mention, the SMELL of a book?  The touch of it?  The colors of the
covers? The arrangement of the text inside the book?  ahhhhh.
Lynda