[stylist] Update & OT computer question

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Mon Feb 27 23:47:05 UTC 2012

Jaws isn't an issue really. V13 is much
snappier.  The new ribbon system in Office, is a
bit to get use to. nothing like what you
are  accustomed to using at all. I suggest
utilizing the virtual ribbon feature in Jaws. As
for Windows 7,  the Control Panel and such is
much different, but the search box is awesome. I
don't envy the job of transferring and setting up
a new computer. I did that in July. Both nice to
have a clean slate to work on, but time, time time.

Enjoy :).

Brad

On 2/27/2012  05:26 PM Donna Hill said...