[stylist] Links to Content on NFB Site

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Feb 28 03:09:59 UTC 2012

Good evening everyone,

    This past weekend our national Web site: http://www.nfb.org was
transferred in to the Drupal Content Management System (CMS) due to
accessibility issues with the proprietary system that was being used since
2006. This transition may have broken links from
http://www.nfb-writers-division.net to content on the NFB site making it
necessary to repare them. If you come across a link on the division site
which allowed you to access information on the NFB Site please report them
to Robert so we can fix them so they work once more. Your assistance with
this will help us keep all of our site's content available to visitors and
free of broken links. Your help will be very much appreciated.

Peter Donahue Webmaster
National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
http://www.nfb-writers-division.net