[stylist] Monthly songwriting bit

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Feb 28 22:16:06 UTC 2012

Brad,
I just came across this query from the HARO list and thought of you.
Donna
22) Summary: Looking for MUSIC/MUSICIANS/CD's/CONCERTS for review

Name: Jennifer Parris Working Mother Magazine

Category: Entertainment and Media

Email: query-1y2r at helpareporter.net

Media Outlet: Working Mother Magazine

Deadline: 7:00 PM EST - 29 February

Query:

Hi! I'm looking to write about upcoming edit about new CD's,
musicians, songs, concerts, etc. Please email
jennifer.parris at workingmother.com with the subject line MUSIC.
Thanks!