[stylist] Monthly songwriting bit

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Wed Feb 29 06:33:34 UTC 2012

Donna,
I'd thought of doing that as well along the way.
Perhaps that is something as a side line. Of
course unless one has a title or writing for a
respected media, they'd say Brad who? haha.  I
think someone on The Muses Muse does
that  currently.  Thanks for thinking of me.

Brad

On 2/28/2012  04:16 PM Donna Hill said...