[stylist] what I've been reading...

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Thu Jan 5 22:57:11 UTC 2012

Amen!
Jackie

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Chris Kuell
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 10:56 AM
To: Writer's Division Mailing List
Subject: Re: [stylist] what I've been reading...

Hey Shawn,

Thanks for the recommendations. I have friends in West Virginia who tell
horror stories of families destroyed by methamphetamine. It's hard for me to

understand, but I guess I should be thankful I'm not predisposed to
addiction. Methland sounds like something I'd like to  read for more
insight.

I think people on both sides of the political isle, as well as in our local
NFB meetings, are good at pointing out problems and projecting
ramifications, but fall short on potential solutions. I find I have little
tolerance for this. In the whole scheme of global climate change, of course
we should all do what we can to reduce our carbon footprint, but even that
won't be nearly enough. The real problem, and queue the opening of the can
of worms here, is over-population, in my opinion. Our planet just can't
contain and feed 7 billion people, and when it comes to balance, mother
nature always wins. Earth will be okay, it's just a matter of whether or not

we'll be around to see it.

Now, about that Mayan calendar...

chris