[stylist] Reading audio books

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Fri Jan 6 17:31:32 UTC 2012

I prefer audio, either commercial or NLS
versions. I do appreciate the Samantha
versions  of DTB text  read on Mr. Vic Stream
too, but opt for the former when I can. I do most
all my reading on Vic though I've got an iThing.
. Nerve issue due to a nasty winter fall affected
my Braille ability of any decent amount.  I
really wasn't much for long reading bouts anyway.
My bad I know.  I didn't learn it until my late
twenties and didn't use it much until my
mid-30's. I fall asleep trying to read Braille,
but use it for office stuff for sure. . Me and
Vic, we be mates 'grin', he goes with me to mow
lawn, rake lawn, grill dinner, set on the swing
out back, vacuum, fold clothes, wash floors,
whatever, he's a good little worker.

Brad

On 1/6/2012  10:21 AM Jacobson, Shawn D said...