[stylist] thanks to several of you

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sat Jan 7 17:24:25 UTC 2012

Robert here and I don't think I've said this so very clearly of late but ---
I really appreciate what you all on this list are doing! We've got people
challenging one another to improve their writing. We have new discussion
ideas being tried, like the word of the day, book reports, book discussions,
and more. We've got work being posted for constructive criticism. We have
experienced writers giving much time and effort to explain concepts. We have
a sharing of resources. And --- bet I'm missing a bunch more good stuff that
you all are doing!!!

You all make me happy. And yes, there is more that we can do for one
another, never stop this flow of good stuff by good people for the best
reasons, for our group, our division.

Robert Leslie Newman

President, Omaha Chapter NFB

President, NFB Writers' Division