[stylist] Speed reading audibly

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sat Jan 7 22:34:41 UTC 2012

Vegas,
Never have I agreed more than in what Robert has just told you.
I took Braille for just two years and had to give it up because of
peripheral neuropathy in my hands. But those two years were a miracle of
learning things I had only subliminally been conscious of before. The very
way things are presented teaches one so much about how words are formed,
spelled, and it reinforces everything you might know about capitalization
and punctuation.
Keep at it while you have those young and sensitive fingers.
Jackie