[stylist] Reading scary/disturbing material

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 10 23:14:30 UTC 2012

Donna and others,

Yes, Harry Potter was no problem for me except maybe for a certain
animal-type Lord Voldimort keeps nearby. Ha-ha! I have a huge irrational
fear of those "things" as you can see I can't even write the name and
thinking about it is starting to get to me so I will stop. LOL

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan