[stylist] what site do you use for your blog

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Jan 16 22:24:58 UTC 2012

Cheryl,
I think Word Press is still the best, and I didn't have any problem reading
your posts. I'm not sure what changes they're referring to. Some of their
templates are more VI friendly than others. If memory serves, it's "2010"
that works the best. They had a different default one for a while, but I
thought they had changed back. The thing I wish they'd do is have an
accessible audio player, so we could post music there. Last I heard, they
have several options and none of them work.
Donna