[stylist] what site do you use for your blog

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Jan 17 13:40:14 UTC 2012

No, the blog look perfect and no one else that reads my blog has ever said
it is not looking correct. Hmmmm...now, you have me very curious. I have
ZoomText on my computer - but the others who are on my blog reading it are
not visually impaired and have no adaptive equipment reading it. When I
bring it up it looks perfect - everything in the exact position I have put
it when I typed it in Windows7, and photos are there with the text, too. Has
anyone else experiences this?

Lynda River Woman