[stylist] Introducing myself

Kyle woodard wallacewoodard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 07:33:44 UTC 2012

Hello this is Wallace Kyle Woodard, but you can call me Kyle. I just
subscribed to this list and wanted to introduce myself.  I am from Spokane,
Washington. In two days I'll be 28 and I have a Seeing Eye Dog named Indio.
I have been writing poetry since I was 7 but didn't really get into it
seriously until I was 19. I am now in the process of publishing two books
one coming out next month and the other coming out later in the summer.
Although I write mostly poetry I am trying to break into fiction and have
an idea for a series of stories about a blind kid. I am looking forward to
being part of the writers division. Although I have a been a member of the
NFB for some time I am just now becoming a part of this division. I would
also like to know more about the writing contest. Is there any particular
topic for the adult division? Well I look forward to meeting you all soon
on here. Later, Kyle

--
Wallace Kyle Woodard IV
Independent Associate for Pre Paid Legal Services