[stylist] Feedback on today's blurb

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Tue Jan 24 02:14:03 UTC 2012

Chris,

Thanks for taking the time to read through  and
comment in detail. Reading it myself again once
away from it for a while, I spotted a bunch of
stuff  and you hit on both some of those plus
added some  to the hit list which is great. I
figured as much for the first run out of the
gate.  My daughter actually graduated with over a
4.0 GPA in college due to a double-major honors
program, but my wife asked the same question, I
guess she forgot about the kiddo's grade,  'insert hardy chuckle here'

Nonetheless we agreed a more realistic GPA of
3.66 would suit it better  , since that was my wife's grade last semester.

Thanks. I'll definitely look at each of those suggestions in detail.

Brad

On 1/23/2012  06:58 PM Chris Kuell said...