[stylist] Sharing a poem

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Tue Jan 24 02:23:20 UTC 2012

Kyle,

There's more of the poetic kind to give
appropriate feedback here, but I liked the
tension here. A sense of having made a mistake
and now it's "damned if you do and  damned if you
don't."  I'm assuming steam is a lover who
betrayed the "I," in the poem? No matter, I like
the metaphor, simple yet complex when you think of it. Nice.

brad

On 1/23/2012  07:39 PM Kyle woodard said...