[stylist] Please read my new article & give feedback

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Tue Jan 24 19:04:44 UTC 2012

Donna,

Sorry to hear what Suite 101 did. Try not to fume. Consider sending one of
your interviews to Dialogue Magazine (I'd recommend not saying it was
previously available on the net) and even pitching them a regular column.
Same for your local newspaper--as long as they pay. And/or, consider
compiling your interviews into an e book called something like 'So I met
this blind person..." and try to plug it wherever you can. As I'm sure you
know, the key to making money as a free lance writer is recycling.

chris