[stylist] A possible fix for Donna and others

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Jan 24 20:13:17 UTC 2012

Brad,
Thanks. I used Eudora years ago, but it crashed on me too much. I wonder if
it converts all incoming e-mails to html.

I'll have to try that trick with burying it in the<> signs. There's no line
break in my .doc of the URLs, and I checked a recent outgoing e-mail to see
if it had a line break and it didn't, but I'll continue to investigate.
Donna