[stylist] A possible fix for Donna and others

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Tue Jan 24 20:49:11 UTC 2012

Eudora use to crash back in version 5.x, not
anymore but Outlook kind of works with lot of
iDevices. I use the Microsoft Viewer option so
maybe it's making them html, actually I take that
back. There are some lists I was on that I had
set to send only text style messages, and they
came through without active links. So, if I put this in here:

http://www.braddunsemusic.com/

It is not an active link at all? I CCed it to
your private address too, I wonder if it is there or not.

Brad

On 1/24/2012  02:13 PM Donna Hill said...