[stylist] Shadow Walker

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Jan 28 14:48:53 UTC 2012

I like the way you use all those other images before you say that it's
blindness that makes people react that way.  The other groups you mentioned
are also treated as such.  Perceived has I before E and it should be
reversed.  Those words can be so confusing just like all the e e d and e d e
words.
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg