[stylist] Sample of writing

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Jul 1 18:18:58 UTC 2012

Yes, Jackie, I agree, it is like being sucked into a vortex, never ending,
and constant turns.  It also reminds me of the psychological effects of a
person who is caught up in a relationship that is very dangerous - with one
of the people holding power of the other, such as with a person who has been
held captive to another. One is able to manipulate and control a weaker one
who is captive and lacks the ability to get out of the toxic relationship.
It is haunting, and reminds me of Sylvia Plath's work very much.

Lynda