[stylist] quiet time

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 05:11:33 UTC 2012

Well, i have been so busy with my packing and preparing for the move that I
have not been aware of much else. I have logged in here a few times and
wondered why it was so quiet. Duh. Finally realized it is conference week
and I was supposed to call in for business meeting (as well as the fact
that I was planning on it). Wow, I am ditzy some times. I also missed the
reading of the results of the contest.. And was interested in the guest
speaker, but all was lost. Well, I hope everyone had a good time and I am
looking forward to reading the results. Have fun guys and do not eat too
much. I learned last year what a danger that is. Eve