[stylist] book with blind main character

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Mon Jul 2 07:15:58 UTC 2012

I wanted to share with you a fiction book I just finished reading in which the main character has Pathological Myopia and is legally blind.  The book is called The Danger Box and was written by Blue Ballie t.  I had no idea the character would be factually described with this eye condition until I started reading the book.  It was of particular interest to m e because I have this same eye disease and am legally blind.  Anyway, I just wanted to share this book with you.  I don't come across very many books where the characters are blind/visually impaired.

Julie