[stylist] title page

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Jul 17 02:31:50 UTC 2012

Okay, for any who remember that I asked about how to format and what to put in a book I’m going to essentially self-publish, he're’s a question.  How do I make a title page: what kind of information do I need to put on it?

For those of you who don’t know, or forgot, I’m putting together a book of poems I’ve written in regards to the Iowa Braille School, mostly memories and feelings toward it’s closing.  I’m going to put this book—well several copies of it—on a fundraising auction that we’re holding.
I decided to keep it simple.  I have no pictures to put in it and I decided not to write anything between the poems.  They’re just going to stand alone with a blanket intro at the beginning.

Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg