[stylist] title page

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Jul 17 12:11:16 UTC 2012

Barbara,
I would take a look at a number of other such books and see what you find
there on the Title Pages of those books. It can vary greatly, so it is a
matter of preference - decide how YOUR title page will look. I think your
idea of putting your memories into a book with a focus on the school would
be of interest to others who went there.

You can create your title page, and other pages for your book according to
how you want it to be - you will find that all books have various kinds of
information on pages - There is no written in stone-type of format for it.

When I taught memoir writing, our first project for the students was to
gather the first chapter and title page from 10 different books. Each
student brought in 10, and then we shared the information in the class. It
gave the students the big picture of what the beginnings of a book look
like - and all are different in format, information, and approach.

Lynda