[stylist] slate and style on the division website

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 17:46:32 UTC 2012

Hi,
I'm a division member, so I get Slate and Style by Email, but
since I just joined in November 2011, I like reading back issues.
I click on "Slate and Style", and "Available Issues."
It appears as if the most recent issue of Slate and Style is the
2011 Fall.  I tried clicking on 2011 Summer, but the link didn't
work, and I didn't see 2011 Spring or 2011 Winter at all.
How often do updates go on the division site?
Thanks,
Vejas